The purpose of this policy is to clarify our expectations of dress code, we want to demonstrate we are a progressive club while protecting the traditions of the game and of FHGC. Please ensure you wear smart, casual golf attire on the course and smart casual in the clubhouse. The below confirms any potential grey areas.
Smart Casual Golfing apparel to include:
• Golf Shoes must be worn.
• Tailored long shorts/skorts with long or sports socks.
• A shirt designed for Golf, tucked in where possible.
• No jeans.
• No tracksuits – Hoodies with a discreet logo are allowed.
• Trainers are permitted for walking guests only.
• Headwear, if worn, is to have the peak to the front.
Smart Casual attire at all times:
• Shoes are to be worn at all times.
• Headwear is to be removed.
• Smart denim / jeans are permitted without rips or tears.
• Smart trainers and golf shoes with soft spikes are allowed in the Lounge.
• Smart open toed sandals / Flip flops are permitted.
The use of Mobile Phones for data operation is acceptable, but we ask that Mobile Phones are set to silent mode and voice calls are only made on the Golf Course in emergencies or in the outside areas.
THE CLUBS TEAM WILL POLITELY ENFORCE THE POLICY WHEN REQUIRED