Rose Barn - Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms. 20 minutes drive from Frilford Heath.
Rose Barn is an enchanting conversion that comfortably accommodates 8 people in the centre of award winning Chimney Farm Barns complex. The big wooden gates can enclose the inner courtyard, making it particularly private. Glass walls along the south facing side ensure it never feels closed in. Light pours into the spacious rooms, which in turn look out on the pretty flower beds around the courtyard. Rose Barn is a beautiful, tranquil place to relax in; a great party place or a contemporary work space. Just 25 minutes from Frilford Heath.
- The clever use of partially dividing walls define areas in the open plan barn but don't compromise the feelings of space and open living in Rose Barn. The Sitting Room features a log burner around which there is a huge corner sofa. Another sofa, arm chair and an enormous bean bag means everyone can have a seat to properly relax in. There is a big plasma TV and DVD player to keep everyone entertained.
- The Dining Hall is seperated from the Sitting Room but still enjoys the same feeling of light and airy space. There is a long dining table and seating for 10.
- The Kitchen is a lovely space in which to create fabulous meals and enjoys unrivelled views across the Nature Reserve.
- Rose Barn has four lovely bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 and 3 are family rooms each with a double and single bed; bedroom 2 is a twin room and bedroom 4 is a double.
- Bedroom 1 has an ensuite bathroom while the rest of the Barn shares a further two bathrooms.
- A useful Utility room houses a washing machine, tumble dryer and other domestic equipment.
- The delightful courtyard garden has a table and chairs and a bar-be-que for your exclusive use.
Rose Barn can be booked with either Owl Barn or Snipe Barn to accommodate between 18 and 22 people.
All three barns can also be booked to accommodate 30 people.