Yew Tree Farmhouse - Sleeps 13 people in 7 bedrooms and 30 minute drive from Frilford Heath.
Yew Tree Farmhouse is a stunning Queen Anne/Georgian period home and one of the region's most desirable holiday homes. It offers the very best in self catering accommodation, set within spacious surroundings and in complete privacy on the edge of the quiet village of Hannington Wick, just 30 minutes away from Frilford Heath.
Light floods into the lovely big rooms, which have been imaginatively furnished with contemporary pieces for total comfort. With such space and a lovely relaxed feel, Yew Tree Farmhouse is a first choice for large groups of family and friends who want the very best in fine accommodation.
- The ground floor has room aplenty to spread out so you should never feel crowded.
- The breakfast room just off the superbly appointed kitchen allows for relaxed morning catering.
- The lovely large dining room has a vast table that comfortably seats 12-13. The working fire place makes this room a really super place in which to entertain.
- The enormous drawing room has plenty of sofas, arm chairs and a sofa bed on which to unwind and relax.
- Off the snug, which can be converted into a double bedroom, you will find a spacious downstairs shower room with loo.
- Upstairs, seven bedrooms are spread out over two floors. There are singles, doubles and family rooms that offer sensible sleep combinations for large groups. Three further bathrooms ensure no one has to wait too long!
Yew Tree Farmhouse is an idyllic and much sought after property. It enjoys an enviable location in the middle of the Cotswolds countryside but is just a short distance from well known places such as Oxford, Cheltenham, Burford and Swindon.