Golf Events & Membership Assistant
Golf Events & Membership Assistant (Knowledge of golf is essential)
Reports to: Membership & Events Manager / Golf Operations / Golf Manager
- To be the face of the club to welcome all members, guests and visitors to the club at Reception.
- To divert phone calls to other departments efficiently and correctly.
- Complete daily/weekly tasks set by Membership & Events Manager.
- Communicate to Membership & Events Manager any concerns from the membership or visitors at the club.
- Booking of visitors, external golf days and functions
- Collating all event information to help the Front of House team and Golf team deliver a high standard of service.
- Sending invoices / billing to all events and collating feedback.
- Creation of clubhouse marketing such as posters, flyers and table talkers.
- Support the Golf Operations team in communication of the club diary, any course maintenance, or other events that will affect the membership.
- Administering all competition entry fees and communicating to Membership and Events Manager any unpaid fees.
- Assisting Golf Ops and Membership & Events Manager with Club Competitions, Open Events and Handicap Queries.
- Supporting the Golf Coaching team through marketing of products and services to membership and external bookings.
- Contribute to the marketing / social media campaigns for all golf related offers / events.
Apply in writing with CV to Daniel@frilfordheath.co.uk