Frilford Heath Golf Club has an exciting opportunity for a Senior PGA Professional and 2 x PGA Professionals to join its new team.
Following recent investment to create an industry leading golf retail environment including 2 performance centres, Frilford Heath Golf Club are looking to expand the team to offer an unrivalled retail, custom fit and coaching experience to members and visitors to the club.
The successful applicants must demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide excellence in customer service in Retail, Custom Fitting and Coaching
- Use PGA training to develop the retail/coaching and custom fit opportunity at Frilford Heath
- Work within the local community to help grow the game and the business at Frlford Heath
- Build relationships with members and guests to establish a loyal customer base and intent to return.
- Work as part of a team and help develop other’s to reach the high standards required
The role will require 40 hours per week spread across retail, custom fit and coaching. Additional coaching hours will be available.
We are on a mission to become the number one Members Club in our area and one of the UK's top golf destinations and are looking for people to assist us on our journey.
To apply please forward a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to Daniel@frilfordheath.co.uk
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th of September